10 June, 2010

shop: staple summer outfit

I am a reasonably simple person when it comes to my style. I like girlie touches to my outfits, but nothing to frou frou. These items are staples in my wardrobe and often I wear something that resembles this complete outfit.

elizabeth and james sharp shoulder james blazer $395


twelfth street by cynthia vincent lace back cascade tank $215


current/elliot the boyfriend shorts $163 (or cheaper version at Urban Outfitters)


jeffrey campbell so smart wedge $98


alexander wang diego bucket bag $825

3 comments:

  1. Love the white top and the shoes

    VC
    Please Visit & Join

    WWW.DONLIKEFASHION.TK

    ReplyDelete
  2. want- need- have to have that diego bag!
    sigh.
    xx
    chloe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful collection of fashionable dress accessories for women in summer season. I'm totally impressed. Beautiful outfit looking very cute and amazing. Specially the bag is really standard and good looking. Keep up updating the post regularly.....

    ReplyDelete